Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 For Sale & Wanted
 Parts for Sale
 reconditioned holbay engine with h120 v5

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File

T O P I C    R E V I E W
paul marshall Posted - 01 Jan 2017 : 16:52:29
I broke a rapier h120 a while back as the shell was accident damaged,as well as the usual rust in the wrong places. the engine was reconditioned with new bearings rings,alloy sump, recon head etc many new parts. i still have the v5 in my name as the numbers match the vin plate. i have the plate and slam panel with h120 details and correct dashboard and most of the mechanicals and seats
looking for 2750 all in rebuilt carbs with correct airbox and inner wing airfilter housing,all the rare parts you just need a good shell car is 1969 model h reg
located southampton, i have full confidence in the engine i have had it running and will be prepared to strip it and mic it up to check its all as it should be, just a deposit needed off the price or returnable if its not what is claimed. email for pictures inkberrowpdm@aol.com, i also have some used front steel wings, doors and new rear wings, fronts 150 each, doors 40 each are ok but not brilliant, new rear wings 600 the pair
being advertised as i need to raise cash for a hunter gls that i have on the go 07947632976 regards paul

paul marshall

Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000