Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General Chat
 TCG188P- Owner??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File

T O P I C    R E V I E W
IanEndurer Posted - 12 May 2017 : 13:49:49
Hello all,

Just thought I would ask is anyone the owner of the H120 reg TCG188P?
Looks a cracking example.
Thanks in advance,
Ian.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
IanEndurer Posted - 19 Jun 2017 : 19:54:05
Hi Steve,
Thanks for getting in touch. Your rapier certainly looks nice from the pictures, I can see why you are a proud owner. Should the time ever come please bear me in mind, it will be going to a good home. Pm me if you wish.
Best regards, Ian.
steveh120 Posted - 17 Jun 2017 : 09:14:58
Hi - it's a long time since I've been on the forum, but couldn't help but notice this thread. I'm the proud owner of tcg. With all other commitments it doesn't get used as much as it really should, but it always great to take it out when I get time. It's still only done just over 30000 miles from new, and is as original as the day I bought it which is coming up 8 years ago. I can't see myself ever selling it.
Steve
IanEndurer Posted - 15 May 2017 : 21:52:05
Certainly does not surprise me, yours looks a great example. Nice to see heritage vehicles being kept on the road...I was hoping to find a h120 that I wanted by now so I could attend the 50th anniversary meeting but I know with such a rare vehicle it will be about playing the waiting game.
JPSH120 Posted - 15 May 2017 : 21:23:25
They certainly are cracking motors!

Mine was very popular at the Killerton House show yesterday, receiving some very nice compliments.

IanEndurer Posted - 15 May 2017 : 16:24:37
Thanks for the replies. Valid point on the last of the line quality, and yes Jason I did go and view the H120 in green...it was a 3.5 hour drive. The seller was honest as was the car, it however required a lot of work to the interior and did not have the correct fitment of parts from original spec. The chassis and body were in very good nick. A great shame for me also as it cemented my want fo rthe H120. Cracking motors. Ian.
bigt80 Posted - 15 May 2017 : 15:51:43
No he's not; nor a member of the club since 2014. I think he still has it - usually goes to Powderham event.
Was owned by a member in Essex - Andrew Diggins and before that by Barry Quinnell when it had the reg 8 CUE.
Previous to that had been one lady owner since new; one of the last H120's I think, but whilst a lovely car you can see how factory was skimping on quality in the last year or so of production. G.
JPSH120 Posted - 15 May 2017 : 14:50:51
I'm not sure that he is a member on the forum to be honest.

Did you view the green car?

IanEndurer Posted - 15 May 2017 : 13:28:07
Thanks for rthe reply. It certainly is, is he a member on here? Wanted to leave my details should he ever sell in the future.
Cheers,
Ian.
JPSH120 Posted - 15 May 2017 : 12:30:10
Ian

It belongs to Steve hawkins in the south west region.

Nice car.

Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000