Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 For Sale & Wanted
 Cars for Sale
 Solid Fastback on ebay

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mooresy Posted - 26 Sep 2017 : 21:06:09
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/sunbeam-rapier/272860879667?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
Bronze 1975 with vinyl roof and aftermarket sunroof. Not been on the road since 1982, showing 76000 miles, poss correct. looks like original paint with no bodges on the wing tips arches etc. Brown interior from what I can see. Looks like it would make a good quality resto with not to much expenditure. I would budget for sills, front wing repairs, new sill covers, new window rubbers and bright trim. filling in the sunroof hole, fitting a new vinyl roof to cover the work, new headlining and a respray. Then jsut a stip out / clean up and waxoiling. Shouldn't put you out of pocket on the finished value depending on what the final price is of course.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
paul marshall Posted - 02 Oct 2017 : 23:40:30
yes , good price, i hope its not a complete shed. good to see the different amount of bidders at the top of the price range.

paul marshall
Mooresy Posted - 01 Oct 2017 : 19:08:36
£1,310. I estimated £1,500 as reasonable for this one. Nice little project for someone.
bigt80 Posted - 28 Sep 2017 : 09:17:23
Yes, could be a late one as has sundym glass by the looks of it. Tried to find if club had record of it, but if off road since '82 then it may have been missed. Will try to get full reg from seller.
Looks complete too. I am amazed they still turn up like this: I would have though they'd all have been discovered by now.
Cheers. G

Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000