Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Events
 Local
 Cliftonville Classic music and Motors 26 June

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Royston Posted - 25 Jun 2016 : 06:46:42
On the Oval Lawns by the sea front near Margate in Kent Tomorrow , hoping for good weather !
At least two Series Rapiers from Kent will be there.
We are checking this event out to see just how good it is, as the next one of the same series will be in Herne Bay on July 17th.
Both shows expect 400 + classic vehicles and have a Classic Music Show running throughout the event with Ben Mills and his band, Abalicious, a concert band , a fly past by RAF Dakota, Retro Stalls and importantly a REAL ALE BAR !
All we need is a bit of sunshine, do call in if you are nearby and bring your Rapier, there is a special field set aside for "on the day entries)
Pictures to follow !

Royston
with a Sunbeam in my life
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Royston Posted - 03 Jul 2016 : 07:05:38
Two Lovely Kent based Rapiers enjoying the fresh Sea breeze on a beautiful sunny afternoon, It would be great to see some other Rapiers out and about, Do get in touch if you would like to meet up , or have a planned show in the SE area ( area 4 )

Royston
with a Sunbeam in my life
bigt80 Posted - 25 Jun 2016 : 09:42:40
Hello Royston; well done flying the Rapier flag in the SE. You've had your share of rain the last few days. I hope the ground has recovered and that you'll be rain-free for this weekend. We're here in SW Scotland & hoping for dry weather too, but not that hopeful at the moment. Will try and post some pics under the Moffat thread later. Cheers. G & N.

Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000