Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 For Sale & Wanted
 Parts Wanted
 Black fastback rear seat/door panels/centre con

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File

T O P I C    R E V I E W
AAA Posted - 12 Oct 2017 : 12:46:03
I am searching for a rear seat and all four side panels with arm rests, (doors and rears) in black for a 1971 fastback. Also, a good aluminium-faced centre console for manual gearbox. Anything available?
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kevceroc32 Posted - 21 Nov 2017 : 23:21:58
I do have a complete black interior from a 72 fastback if it is of any use to anyone. Seats, door cards, headlining, rear parcel shelf and centre console are ok but i think the dash is cracked.
AAA Posted - 15 Nov 2017 : 07:46:08
Thanks to Jason we now have a back seat! Still looking for the panels and centre console! Tim, I have sent you an email re your offer of panels.

JPSH120 Posted - 11 Nov 2017 : 11:10:47
Sam

You should have an email from me, let me know if not.

Jason
AAA Posted - 14 Oct 2017 : 18:37:20
That's fantastic Jason, let me know when you get chance!

Sam.
JPSH120 Posted - 14 Oct 2017 : 03:53:17
Hi Sam

I have a black rear seat that I have been saving for a project which will probably never happen so I will check to see if it is the style you are after. Won't be able to look for a couple of weeks but it's not going anywhere.

Jason

AAA Posted - 13 Oct 2017 : 18:29:37
I am after the heavier grain type used from 70ish until about 74. Back seat with the drop section in the middle of the backrest at the top, arm rests without the plastic-chrome strips. I have a decent pair of front seats ready to fit.

Many thanks,
Sam.
arrocuda Posted - 13 Oct 2017 : 12:37:02
Might be able to help with some of it. Got a set of black panels I bought on ebay a while ago along with the 70/71 type of arm rests. Got a back seat too but is in green. Would need to dig them out but it should all be there cos I ended up not needing them for the project car.

Tim

Building the 'Mark II' fastback Rapier ('Arrocuda').
bigt80 Posted - 13 Oct 2017 : 08:50:49
Tough call there AAA - welcome to the forum by the way. Are you bothered about which style?
Early finish
Later soft-grain
Or post '71 rough-grain finish?
At least black is more likely to be around than trying to match one of the odd colours they did.
Can't help myself I'm afraid.
G.

Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000