Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Spotted
 Top of the World

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Holbay120 Posted - 14 Sep 2010 : 23:03:58
Well summer is almost at an end so we took advantage of the nice weather last Sunday 12.9.10 and took Jessica out for a run,here she is at the top of the Yorkshire Moors before the long descent down to Hutton-le-hole,she'll be hibernating at the end of the month

Best Regards

David McKenna
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Holbay120 Posted - 19 Oct 2010 : 23:15:46
Hi Jason, yes that's what Glen is saying, Jessica has the later type rostyle's but he thinks the earlier type as fitted to BJU look better - no mention of the rather natty sunbeam badged valve caps though I notice!
Regards

David McKenna
JPSH120 Posted - 17 Oct 2010 : 16:53:51
quote:
Originally posted by bigt80

Very nice indeed; but now I'm going to be picky. The N plater should have the later Rostyles - as David's, but I think the earlier type suit the Rapier better: can't believe a thumbnail sized splash of silver can make the difference, but it does IMHO.
Sorry David, I'm only jealous 'cos I've not had a Holbay on the road for 10 years!

I thought the wheels on Davids car were the later ones, earlier cars have the other style wheel like mine??

Holbay120 Posted - 17 Oct 2010 : 15:26:40
Everyone else says something nice and makes a chap proud, but there is always one blaggard who throws a spanner in the work's !, sir you are a cad and a bounder ! (even if you are probably right) I'll bet your the one who say's baby looks like Winston Churchill at a christening!! or the only one at a wedding who tells the truth and says the Bride looks awfull,!!
Regards Etc

David McKenna
bigt80 Posted - 16 Oct 2010 : 19:07:02
Very nice indeed; but now I'm going to be picky. The N plater should have the later Rostyles - as David's, but I think the earlier type suit the Rapier better: can't believe a thumbnail sized splash of silver can make the difference, but it does IMHO.
Sorry David, I'm only jealous 'cos I've not had a Holbay on the road for 10 years!
steve wilkinson Posted - 27 Sep 2010 : 19:28:41
Great pics of a great car
UMU Posted - 23 Sep 2010 : 18:46:34
You should be real proud of your car, looking really good
1922 Posted - 15 Sep 2010 : 22:17:51
Beautiful car - I hope mine '68 turns out as well.
janmarine3 Posted - 15 Sep 2010 : 16:21:44
wow ..is it not amazing that classic and veteran cars can look better than new.

Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000