Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General Chat
 Fastback Convertible

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File

T O P I C    R E V I E W
BarryR Posted - 28 Jun 2017 : 20:58:05
Hi all, I have been a member since 2015 and pop in now and again to enjoy the stories and restoration posts. I have owned a series V project for a while but have also recently bought a very unusual convertible Fastback.
I have tried to upload a photo but I'm not having a lot of success My reason for posting this is that I have realized that it is not for me and to be honest it needs an awful lot of work which at the moment I would rather put into the series V. The car is very unusual with a Holbay engine with twin webbers (which now runs) and a very nice custom leather interior.
I haven't put it in the for sale section yet as I just want to see if there is any interest in such an unusual project as, as much as I hate to break the car the engine and interior would be very useful in my series V.
Please contact me if you have any thoughts on the car and I will supply as much information as I can.

Barry Reynolds
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
onefunkyman Posted - 05 Jul 2017 : 06:46:05
i'd be very interested, even if you kept the interior!

pm me a price, i know that car and have known it for years!

Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000