Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 For Sale & Wanted
 Cars for Sale
 And Another...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mooresy Posted - 09 Oct 2017 : 18:40:22
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUNBEAM-RAPIER-H120-FASTBACK-HOLBAY-NOT-AVENGER-TIGER-HILLMAN-HUNTER/282685114163?hash=item41d1588733%3Ag%3AGiQAAOSw-QZZ2Owe

Rapier H120 Fastback, Wardance red, Black interior, Black stripe, Alloy wheels, PSC 417M. Located in Scotland.
Solid looking (judging by the shot of the boot interior, inner wheel arches look ok),complete and reasonably tidy.

Its on the H120 list as SORN.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
paul marshall Posted - 09 Oct 2017 : 23:48:39
appears to have fibreglass wings, patches on boot floor in usual spare wheel carrier mount and rear strut top plates . needs to be seen as always you dont know what its like. if it was that good surely the vendor would invest two hundered quid in a service and mot? obviously i dont know the sellers circumstances,shame im down south but i have reason to go to castle douglas and come back with an empty beavertail so can assist getting it back if anyone near me in southampton needs help. i would have a look but have too many projects , not enough cash or time! good luck with the sale i know it was hinted as a sale on here a few weeks back, half the problem of the shoddy running is down to no proper air filters i would throw in as an educated guess. i have parts if you buy it! rgds paul

paul marshall
retro68 Posted - 09 Oct 2017 : 20:49:51
It appears to have grill and headlamp surrounds fromeo an alpine.

Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000