Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 For Sale & Wanted
 Parts for Sale
 faskback light back/headlight panel

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File

T O P I C    R E V I E W
paul marshall Posted - 03 Dec 2017 : 23:21:23
Hi there all, just managed to find an original lightback panel, consisting of flat plate with kink in the middle for staggered lights, holes for lights and adjusters obviously, also has folded flange with a curve to meet the underneath of slam panel, and small tabs spot welded on to receive grille and light surround screws.
Now i am going to replicate this to a standard good enough to fit straight on, any interest????????????????/
now i know they will be rusty on virtually every car, i believe alpine spares did a copy - of which i have a used pair from a "given up" h120 resto project i broke a couple of years ago and the guy told me they were about 70 quid each.
So my question how many of you want one/one pair, and how much will you pay? be honest to help me if you all say a tenner then obviosly its not worth the while, and 200 quid a pair i think the ones i make will be on the shelf until inflation catches up or someone else tries...........so whats a fair price where its worth it?
i will make a copy in the next two weeks and show you come pics before i ask you to put a price on it, meanwhile a show of hands of interest please? email paul@arrow5.co.uk i still have the recon holbay engine and v5 for the h120 by the way, early 1969 car, with vin plates,matching numbers open to offers rgds paul 07947632976 01489877580 day, open now for welding in the southampton area can collect your car

paul marshall
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
paul marshall Posted - 05 Dec 2017 : 00:02:36

paul marshall
paul marshall Posted - 05 Dec 2017 : 00:00:53

paul marshall

Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000