Short Cuts News Letter by E-Mail
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bobm

United Kingdom
16 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2016 :  08:34:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On Sunday 27th November I sent the e-mail below to all 245 Members, for whom we have an e-mail address on record. As at today, Tuesday 6th December I have received 139 replies, so my thanks to all of you who have replied so far.

If you have received my e-mail, but not had chance to reply yet, please try and do so as soon as you can.

If you don't remember receiving my e-mail please check your Junk Mail Folder and if my e-mail is there send me your reply.

Otherwise please just e-mail me to confirm your e-mail address at:

communications-officer@sunbeamrapier.co.uk

"As the Communications Officer at the Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club I am exploring the options for improving the quality of communications with you and your fellow Members. However, we have to recognise that we are are a relatively small Car Owners Club with limited resources and so any improvements we introduce must offer real value for money.

One option for improving Member communication that we have identified is the need to share information with you and other Members more rapidly and frequently than we can currently through the quarterly Editions of Cut and Thrust and have done in the past through the Short Cuts Newsletter. We are planning to use e-mail for this type of Member communication, following the practice of many other Car Owner Clubs.

We have collected and kept records of your and other Members' e-mail addresses for some time, but so far have not taken the opportunity to establish e-mail as one of our ways of communicating with you. So my first step is to test whether the e-mail address we have on record for you is active. You have been bcc'd on this note to maintain the confidentiality of e-mail addresses. When you receive this e-mail please reply to me confirming that this is your preferred e-mail address at:

communications-officer@sunbeamrapier.co.uk

If you have an alternative e-mail address that you would like us to use, please include the details in your reply. This will enable me to confirm and up date the record we hold of your e-mail address.

Once I am confident that we have up to date e-mail addresses then we will start to send you Club communications."
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000